Why would I add audio? Studies show that students pay more attention to information if they hear it from a familiar voice. An audio note is a short voice clip; we recommend recording a short introduction or a brief comment to engage the students.
To record an audio note, go the editing page for the video and follow the instructions below:
- Find a video you'd like to use for your lesson.
- When editing, click the button with a speaker icon, in the top bar
- Next, move your cursor down to underneath the video and click and drag the top part of the yellow microphone icon (the part that’s a darker yellow/orange) to the position in the video where you want to add an audio note
- Click the black microphone icon to begin recording your voice
- If it is your first time recording audio on Edpuzzle, a pop-up window will appear in the top left of your screen; click “allow” so that your video can be recorded
- Start talking
- When you’ve finished speaking, click the black microphone icon again to stop recording.
Awesome, now you’ll be able to record an audio note like a pro on the editing page for the video!
If you'd like to record your voice throughout the video, check this article out: https://support.edpuzzle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007543872