Why add audio? Studies show that students pay more attention to information if they hear it from a familiar voice.
Follow these steps to record audio with your note:
- In the video editor, click on the “Questions” tab.
- Select “Note” from the menu on the right.
- Click on the microphone icon below the text box to start recording.
- When you’re finished recording, click the blinking red square to stop recording.
- Click the blue “Save” button, and you’re done!
You might also be interested in our article on how to record voiceover.