If your school uses Google Classroom or Google Workspace, connecting your Google account is a quick and easy process!
You can connect your Edpuzzle account to your Google account and Google Classroom in two ways.
Connecting your Google account when signing up:
- At the top of the Edpuzzle homepage, click "Sign up."
- Select "I’m a Teacher."
- Click the "Sign in with Google" button and select the appropriate Google account when prompted.
- Now your new account is automatically connected to Google! You'll be able to use the "Sign in with Google" button for added privacy and security.
Connecting your Google account from your Settings:
- Log in to your Edpuzzle account with your email and password.
- Click the circular icon in the upper right-hand corner of your page and then on your name in the drop-down menu.
- Once on your Profile page, scroll down to the section labeled "Connected accounts."
- Click "Connect with Google" and select the appropriate Google account when prompted.
- Now your account is automatically connected to Google! You'll be able to use the "Sign in with Google" button for added privacy and security and easily integrate with Google Classroom as well.
Note: Your account email and your connected Google account email can be different!
To learn about integrating with Google Classroom, check out this article.