You can connect your Edpuzzle account to your Google account and Google Classroom in two ways:
Connecting your Google account when signing up
- From the Edpuzzle homepage, click the "Sign up" button at the top of the page.
- Select "I’m a teacher" or "I’m a student" accordingly.
- Click the "Sign up with Google" button and select your Google account when prompted.
- Now your new account is automatically connected to Google! You'll be able to use the "Log in with Google" button for added privacy and security.
Connecting your Google account from settings
- Log in to your Edpuzzle account with your email and password.
- Click the circle icon in the upper right corner and click on your name in the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down on your profile page to the section labeled "Connected accounts."
- Click "Connect with Google" and select the account you use for your Google Classroom in the pop-up window that appears.
With Google and the Google Classroom integration, you can:
- Import your classes from Google Classroom
- Post assignments directly to Google Classroom from Edpuzzle
- Import your roster from Google Classroom
- Link and embed Edpuzzle assignments in Google Classroom
- Add your co-teacher from Google Classroom
- Sync your grades automatically
- Log in using the "Log in with Google" option
Troubleshooting the Google Classroom integration
Here are some common issues that you may encounter with helpful articles on how to fix them:
- I can't import my Google Classroom classes or students to Edpuzzle.
- My Google Classroom student is seeing a message indicating they're not in my class.
Note: Your account email and your connected Google account email can be different!