You can connect your Edpuzzle account to your Google account and Google Classroom in two ways:
Connecting your Google account when signing up
- From the homepage, click the "Sign up" button while logged into your Google account.
- Select "Sign up as a teacher" or "Sign up as a student" accordingly.
- Click the "Sign up with Google" button and select your Google account when prompted.
- Now your new account is automatically connected to Google! You'll be able to use the "Log in with Google" button for added privacy and security.
Connecting your Google account from settings
- Log in to your Edpuzzle account with your email and password.
- Click the circle icon in the upper right corner and click on your name in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Account" tab and scroll down to the section labeled "Connected accounts."
- Click "Connect" and select the same Gmail address you use for your Google Classroom.
With Google and the Google Classroom integration, you can:
- Post assignments directly to Google Classroom from Edpuzzle
- Import your students from Google Classroom into your Edpuzzle classes
- Link and embed Edpuzzle assignments in Google Classroom
- Add your co-teacher from Google Classroom
- Log in using the "Log in with Google" button
- Sync your grades automatically
Troubleshooting the Google Classroom integration
Here are some common issues that you may encounter with helpful articles on how to fix them:
- I can't import my Google Classroom classes or students to Edpuzzle.
- I'm missing some of my Google Classroom students on Edpuzzle, or they're asking for a class code.
Note: Your account email and your Google Connected email can be different!