You can connect your Edpuzzle account to your Google account and Google Classroom in two ways:
Connecting Your Google Account when Signing Up
- From the homepage, click Sign up while logged into your Google account
- Select "I am a Teacher" or "I am a Student" accordingly
- Click the Google login button and select your Google account when prompted
- Now your new account is automatically connected to Google! You can also use the Google login button for added privacy and security.
Connecting Your Google Account from Settings
- Log in to your Edpuzzle account with your email and password
- Click the circle icon in the top right corner and click on your name from the drop down menu
- Go to Settings and scroll down to the section labeled "Connected accounts"
- Click "Connect" and select the same Google Apps email you use for your Google Classroom
With Google and Google Classroom integration, you can:
- Post assignments directly to Google Classroom from Edpuzzle
- Learn how to here: https://support.edpuzzle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007542692
- Import your students from Google Classroom into your Edpuzzle classes
- Learn how to here: https://support.edpuzzle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007544112
- Link and embed Edpuzzle assignments in Google Classroom
- Learn how to here: https://support.edpuzzle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007260632
- Log in using the Google Login button
Tip: Your account email and your Google Connected email can be different!