If you’d like to move a student to a different class, you’ll need to remove them from their current class and invite them to the new one. However, this will delete the student's progress from their original class, which won't be transferred to the new class.
Follow these steps:
- Click the “My Classes” tab in the top right corner.
- Select the class of the student you'd like to move.
- Select “Students.”
- Remove the student from the class.
- Go to the new class. Click the blue “Invite students” button on the right side of the page.
- Give the new class code or link to the student you want to add to that class.
This can be done to multiple student accounts at once by checking more than one name and sending the class code to as many students as you need to. Once the students have joined the new class, you’ve successfully transferred them from one class to another!