If you’d like to re-organize your students between your classes, you’ll need to remove them from one class and invite them to the other. However, this will lose the students' progress from their original class.
Follow these steps:
- Click the “My Classes” tab in the top right corner
- Select the class of the student you'd like to move
- Select “Students”
- Remove the student from the class
- Navigate to the new class. Click the blue “Invite students” button on the right side of the page.
- Give the new class code or link to the student you want to add to that class.
This can be done to multiple student accounts at once, by checking more than one name and sending the class code to as many students as you need to. Once the students have joined the new class, you’ve successfully transferred them from one class to another!