To see your students' progress on a video, that video must be assigned to a class and your students must be using the proper type of device to watch it.
It's possible to share a video without assigning it, but you won't be able to see students' progress. If you want to assign a video, embed it to an external site, and track progress, you can do so by following these steps:
- Assign a video to a class.
- Go to the "My Classes" tab and click on the assignment.
- Click "Share assignment" on the right side of the page.
- Use the assignment link or embed code to post it to your site.
Note: When students use these links or go to your external site, they'll be asked to log in so we can identify who is doing the assignment before they can watch the video and answer the questions. Students must have an Edpuzzle account for this option.
Another reason that your students' progress might not be showing up is if they're not using the right tools. We usually recommend that students watch videos using:
1. iPhone and iPads: iOS App
2. Android Smartphone or Tablet: Android App
3. Laptops and desktop computers with Chrome (latest version)
If you've assigned a video and your students are using the correct type of device, but you still don't see their progress, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll look into the issue!