You can either assign each video individually or assign multiple videos at once. Here's how:
- Click on your "My Content" library from the menu on the left-hand side of your page.
- Check the box(es) below the video(s) you wish to assign.
- Select "Assign" from the bottom menu.
- Choose the class(es) you want to assign the video to. By default, the video(s) will be assigned to all the students in your selected class(es), including any students who may join your class(es) in the future. If you only want to assign the video to certain students in a class, use the "Student" drop-down next to the class name to select those students. (Please note that this option isn't available for LMS-integrated classes.)
- Click the "Next" button at the top of the page.
- Add a start date and due date (if necessary) and choose if you want to prevent skipping or turn on closed-captioning.
- Use the drop-down under "Attempts" to select the number of attempts you'd like to offer students to complete the assignment.
- Click the "Assign" button at the top of the page and you're done!
Here’s a quick video tutorial to walk you through the above steps: