With Edpuzzle, importing the grades from an assignment is a breeze. In fact, it's virtually automatic!
For Canvas, Schoology and Moodle
Grades are exported automatically for all the assignments you create directly from your LMS. Just click on the course and go to the gradebook. Here are the steps to view your gradebook for each LMS:
- On Canvas and Moodle, click on the "Grades" tab.
- On Schoology, click on "Gradebook."
Once in the gradebook, a dash or a white space means that the student hasn't completed the assignment yet. Open-ended answers will count as a "0" until you correct them.
Grades on Edpuzzle range from 0-100. On your LMS, however, you can configure how many points you want to award each assignment, and the gradebook will automatically make the conversion.
You can also manually change your students' grades in the gradebook, but those changes won't be visible on Edpuzzle.
To reset the progress for one of your students, follow these steps:
- Go to the assignment in your LMS.
- In the Edpuzzle window, find the student, click on the "..." button next to the student's name and click "Reset progress."
- Now, to make this change show up in your LMS gradebook, go back to the assignment view on Edpuzzle and click "Export grades to LMS." This will manually sync the grades to reflect the changes.
If you want to download grades in a CSV file, read this article: How do I view students' progress and grade questions?