With Edpuzzle, importing the grades from an assignment is a breeze. In fact, you can do it in just one click!
To export grades to your LMS, you need to follow these steps:
- From the home screen, go to "My Classes."
- Select the class from the menu on the left that you'd like to export grades for.
- Select the assignment from the list of assignments.
- From the menu on the right, click on "Export grades to LMS" and you're done!
Below you'll find more detailed information about exporting grades for your specific LMS.
When you export your Edpuzzle grades to Google Classroom, they'll appear in one of two ways:
- "Returned." This means that the assignment on Edpuzzle was completed by the student and graded by the teacher, including open-ended questions. This grade will be visible to the student on Google Classroom. Note that grades will be exported automatically once a student has completed an assignment and all the questions have been graded.
- "Draft." This means that the assignment on Edpuzzle either was NOT completed by the student or that the teacher still has questions to grade. This grade will NOT be visible to the student on Google Classroom.
To change the grade from "Draft" to "Returned" so the student can see it, you can simply type in the grade in Google Classroom and change the status manually to "Returned."
Note: When you export Edpuzzle grades, don't worry if they appear as "Not turned in" on Google Classroom. This is simply because students didn't have to manually turn in the assignment on Google Classroom since you exported their grades for them from Edpuzzle.
If you need any additional help exporting grades to your LMS, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.