If your school uses Microsoft Teams, connecting your Microsoft account is a quick and easy process!
You can connect your Edpuzzle account to your Microsoft account and Microsoft Teams in two ways.
Connecting your Microsoft account when signing up:
- From the homepage, click the "Sign up" button.
- Select "I’m a Teacher."
- Click the "Sign in with Microsoft" button and select the appropriate Microsoft account when prompted.
- Now your new account is automatically connected to Microsoft! You'll be able to use the "Log in with Microsoft" button for added privacy and security.
Connecting your Microsoft account from settings:
- Log in to your Edpuzzle account with your email and password.
- Click the circular icon in the upper right-hand corner of your page and then on your name in the drop-down menu.
- Once on your Profile page, scroll down to the section labeled "Connected accounts."
- Click "Connect with Microsoft" and select the appropriate Microsoft account when prompted.
- Now your new account is automatically connected to Microsoft! You'll be able to use the "Log in with Microsoft" button for added privacy and security and easily import your classes from Microsoft Teams for a smooth integration.
Troubleshooting Microsoft Sign-In
Microsoft Sign-In is not currently supported in the Safari browser.
- If you want to use Microsoft Sign-In, make sure you’re using another browser (like Chrome or Firefox).
- If you want to continue using Safari, you’ll need to log into Edpuzzle with a username and password or Google Sign-In.
Your school/district may need to approve your use of Edpuzzle with the Microsoft SSO. If you encounter an error message requesting administrator approval or permission when trying to connect your Microsoft account or while importing classes from Microsoft Teams, check with your IT admin help!
If you’re an IT admin who needs help approving the Edpuzzle app for your teachers within Microsoft Teams, here’s how to do this:
- Head to the Azure Active Directory admin center.
- Select Enterprise applications.
- Add the Edpuzzle app (Application ID: bffbcd4d-00b8-4375-9951-1928250b636e).
- Once the Edpuzzle app has been added, access the application properties and then select “Permissions” from the left-hand menu.
- Click “Grant admin consent for Edpuzzle.”
Note: Your account email and your connected Microsoft account email can be different!
To learn about integrating with Microsoft Teams, check out this article.