To add new Google Classroom classes to your Edpuzzle account:
- Click the plus (+) sign next to "My Classes" in the menu on the left-hand side of your page.
- Click the “Google Classroom” button. You may need to log into your Google account again (or for the first time) here. If prompted, just sign in with the appropriate account.
- A list of your Google Classroom courses will appear. Check the box next to the class(es) you’d like to import.
- Fill in the subject and grade level fields for each class selected.
- Click the “Import classes” button to finish the import.
This will add your chosen classes to Edpuzzle, along with your current roster for the class, so that you can easily post video lessons and sync grades.
If you’re having trouble importing your classes, check out this article.