How do I delete my account?
We're sorry to see you go!
To delete your account:
1. Click the profile icon in the top right hand corner.
2. Click on your name.
3. Click the Settings tab.
4. Scroll down and click Delete account.
5. Read and check all the boxes, then click Delete account.
I forgot my password
If you are a teacher and you’ve forgotten your password, click the Forgot your password? option at the bottom of the login screen.
You will be asked to enter your Edpuzzle email and you’ll be sent instructions to reset your password.
- If you don’t receive a reset email in your inbox, be sure to check your spam folder.
- If you still can’t find it, it’s possible that you did not supply the same email address that you used to sign up for Edpuzzle or that the email address you used is unable to receive messages from outside your network.
- If you can't remember which email you used to sign up, check your email histories to see which account has received Edpuzzle emails in the past.
If you’ve signed up for the wrong school or you’ve moved to another school, you can easily change your school settings in your profile.
If you know you’ll be moving schools, please change your school in Edpuzzle as soon as possible! If your old school disables your email address and you’re not able to log in we will not be able to recover your account.
To change your school:
1. Click the profile icon in the top right-hand corner.
2. Click on your name to access your profile.
3. Click the School tab.
4. Click the Change school button found next to your current school name.
5. A pop-up menu will appear - read and check off each point listed, then click I Agree.
6. Select your new school and subject, and click Join school.
You can only switch schools once every 6 months. Once you’ve changed schools you will see a message with the date when you will be able to change schools again.
To log out of Edpuzzle, you should click on your profile icon at the top right corner, then click “Logout”
Alternatively, you can go to www.edpuzzle.com/logout
How to connect my Google Classroom account with my Edpuzzle account
You can connect your Edpuzzle account to your Google account and Google Classroom in two ways:
Connecting Your Google Account when Signing Up
- From the homepage, click Sign up while logged into your Google account
- Select "I am a Teacher" or "I am a Student" accordingly
- Click the Google login button and select your Google account when prompted
- Now your new account is automatically connected to Google! You can also use the Google login button for added privacy and security.
Connecting Your Google Account from Settings
- Log in to your Edpuzzle account with your email and password
- Click the circle icon in the top right corner and click on your name from the drop down menu
- Go to Settings and scroll down to the section labeled "Connected accounts"
- Click "Connect" and select the same Google Apps email you use for your Google Classroom
With Google and Google Classroom integration, you can:
- Post assignments directly to Google Classroom from Edpuzzle
- Learn how to here: https://support.edpuzzle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007542692
- Import your students from Google Classroom into your Edpuzzle classes
- Learn how to here: https://support.edpuzzle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007544112
- Link and embed Edpuzzle assignments in Google Classroom
- Learn how to here: https://support.edpuzzle.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007260632
- Log in using the Google Login button
Tip: Your account email and your Google Connected email can be different!
How do I update my personal information or preferences?
You are able to change your name, email, school, connected accounts, password and preferences on Edpuzzle by following the instructions below:
Accessing profile page
You can access your profile page by either directly going to www.edpuzzle.com/profile, or by navigating there from your teacher account:
1. From anywhere on the site, click on your profile icon found at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
2. Click on your name.
Changing your Name
1. From the profile page, type in your new name where your current name appears.
2. Click Save.
Changing your Email
1. On the profile page, click on Settings.
2. Under My Account, type in your new email.
3. Click Save changes.
4. Verify your email.
Changing your Password
1. On the profile page, click Settings.
2. Under my account, click Change password.
3. Type in your current and new password.
4. Click Change password.
5. Click Save changes.
Connecting to a new Google account
1. From the profile page, click Settings.
2. Under Connected accounts, click Disconnect.
3. Connect a new account.
Changing Contact preferences
You are able to subscribe to or remove yourself from our email list by changing your contact preferences. You can change your preferences anytime by following these steps:
1. From the profile page, click on Settings.
2. Under Contact Preferences, select your email preferences.
3. Click Save changes.
If you have any questions about your data privacy, you can also send us an email at email@example.com