How do I connect my Google Classroom to Edpuzzle?
You can connect your Edpuzzle account to your Google account and Google Classroom in two ways:
Connecting your Google account when signing up
- From the homepage, click the "Sign up" button while logged into your Google account.
- Select "Sign up as a teacher" or "Sign up as a student" accordingly.
- Click the "Sign up with Google" button and select your Google account when prompted.
- Now your new account is automatically connected to Google! You'll be able to use the "Log in with Google" button for added privacy and security.
Connecting your Google account from settings
- Log in to your Edpuzzle account with your email and password.
- Click the circle icon in the upper right corner and click on your name in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the "Settings" tab and scroll down to the section labeled "Connected accounts."
- Click "Connect" and select the same Gmail address you use for your Google Classroom.
With Google and Google Classroom integration, you can:
- Post assignments directly to Google Classroom from Edpuzzle
- Import your students from Google Classroom into your Edpuzzle classes
- Link and embed Edpuzzle assignments in Google Classroom
- Log in using the "Log in with Google" button
Note: Your account email and your Google Connected email can be different!
How do I delete my account?
First of all, we're really going to miss you! We hope you'll be back soon some day.
To delete your account:
1. Click the circular profile icon in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Click on your name.
3. Click the "Settings" tab.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Delete account."
5. Read and check all the boxes, then click the "Delete account" button.
I forgot my password.
If you're a teacher and you’ve forgotten your password, click on "Forgot your password?" under the "Log in" button.
Enter your Edpuzzle email and we'll send you instructions to reset your password.
- If you can't find the reset email in your inbox, make sure to check your spam folder.
- If you still can’t find it, it’s possible that you didn't give the same email address that you used to sign up for Edpuzzle or that the email address you used is unable to receive messages from outside your network.
- If you can't remember which email you used to sign up, check your email history to see which account received Edpuzzle emails in the past.
How do I update my personal information or preferences?
You can change your name, email, school, connected accounts, password and preferences on Edpuzzle by following the instructions below:
Accessing your profile page
You can access your profile page by either going directly to www.edpuzzle.com/profile or by navigating there from your teacher account:
1. From anywhere on the site, click on your circular profile icon found in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
2. Click on your name.
Changing your name
1. From the profile page, type in your new name in the "Profile" tab under "My information."
2. Click "Save."
Changing your email
1. On your profile page, click on the "Settings" tab.
2. Under "My account," type in your new email.
3. Click "Save changes."
4. Verify your email.
Changing your password
1. On your profile page, click "Settings."
2. Under "My account," click "Change password."
3. Type in your current password followed by your and new password.
4. Click "Change password."
5. Click "Save changes."
Connecting to a new Google account
1. From the profile page, click "Settings."
2. Under "Connected accounts," click "Disconnect."
3. Connect a new account.
Changing contact preferences
You can subscribe to or remove yourself from our email list by changing your contact preferences. You can change your preferences anytime by following these steps:
1. From the profile page, click on "Settings."
2. Under "Contact preferences," select your email preferences.
3. Click "Save changes."
If you have any questions about your data privacy, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can I change my school?
If you’ve signed up for the wrong school or you’ve moved to another school, you can easily change your school settings in your profile. There you will be able to change your:
- Email address
Your classes, assignments, and student data will be removed once you've switched schools, to protect student privacy. Your content will be saved, so no need to worry about losing videos!
If you know you’ll be moving schools, please change your school in Edpuzzle as soon as possible! If your old school disables your email address and you’re not able to log in, we won't be able to recover your account.
To change your school:
- Click the circular profile icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on your name to access your profile.
- Click the "School" tab.
- Click the "Change school" button found next to your current school name.
- A pop-up menu will appear – read and check each point listed, then click the "I AGREE" button.
- Select your new school and subject, and click on the "Join school" button.
You can only switch schools once every six months. Once you’ve changed schools, you'll see a message with the date when you'll be able to change schools again.
If you lost access to your Edpuzzle account because you were signing in with Google and your Google email is no longer valid, let us know and we'll help you get back into your account so that you can keep all of your awesome video lessons!
Lastly, if you have already created a new account with your new email address, but you want to switch the email address of your original account and use that instead, you'll have to log into the new account and delete it first. You can delete an account by navigating to the bottom of the "Settings" page. (Make sure you don't delete an account if you have videos in it that you want to keep!)
How do I log out?
To log out of Edpuzzle, you should click on your profile icon in the top right corner, then click “Log out.”
Alternatively, you can go to www.edpuzzle.com/logout. Hope to see you again soon!