You can either assign each video individually or assign multiple videos together.
Once you've edited your video lesson, you can assign it to a class directly.
- While in the "Content" tab, click on "My Content" on the left-hand side.
- Check the box(es) below the video(s) you wish to assign.
- Select "Assign" from the bottom menu.
- Choose the classes you want to assign the video to. By default, the "Assign all" option will be selected which assigns the video to all the students in your class, including any students who may join your class in the future.
- If you only want to assign the video to certain students in your class, check the box for the class you're interested in and choose the "Assign manually" option. Then you can select the specific students to assign your video to. (Please note that this isn't available for Google Classroom classes.)
- Add a start date, due date and start time, and choose if you want to prevent skipping, turn on closed-captioning or post on Google Classroom if desired. Click "Assign" and you're done!
If you're not ready to assign the video(s), click "Later." Your lesson will be saved for when you want to continue editing or when it's ready to be assigned.