You can either assign each video individually or assign multiple videos at once. Here's how:
- Click on your "My Content" library from the menu on the left-hand side of your page.
- Check the box(es) below the video(s) you wish to assign.
- Select "Assign" from the bottom menu.
- Choose the classes you want to assign the video to. By default, the "Assign all" option will be selected which assigns the video to all the students in your selected class(es), including any students who may join your class in the future.
- If you only want to assign the video to certain students in your class, check the box for the class you're interested in and choose the "Assign manually" option. Then you can select the specific students to assign your video to. (Please note that this option isn't available for LMS-integrated classes.)
- Add a start date and due date (if necessary) and choose if you want to prevent skipping or turn on closed-captioning.
- Click "Assign" and you're done!
Here’s a quick video tutorial to walk you through the above steps:
If you use an integrated LMS, check out our articles on how to post assignments using Google Classroom, Canvas, Schoology, or another LMS.