In this article, you'll find some basic troubleshooting to help you handle some of the most common issues when using Edpuzzle with an LMS.
#1) I can't log in and I'm using Safari
Safari has a feature called “Prevent cross-site tracking.” This feature prevents LMS' from being able to connect to Edpuzzle and can generate multiple errors such as not being able to sign in.
If you're using Safari on Mac:
- Open Safari.
- From the top bar, click on "Safari" and then on "Preferences..."
- In the new window, go the "Privacy" tab.
- Uncheck the "Prevent cross-site tracking" option.
- Log out of your LMS and close Safari.
- Open Safari again and log in to your LMS.
If you're using an iPhone or iPad:
- Go to the "Settings" app.
- Scroll down and look for Safari. Tap it.
- Look for the "Privacy & Security" section.
- Toggle off the "Prevent cross-site tracking" option.
#2) I can't log in and I'm not using Safari OR #1 didn't work
First, refresh the website. If it doesn't work, then go back to your LMS class home page and try accessing the assignment again.
Lastly, please make sure that you have cookies and pop-overs enabled by following the steps mentioned here: I can't log in / sign up.
#3) I have another issue
Please check the troubleshooting section for your LMS:
If the error you're experiencing isn't listed here or you need any further assistance, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.